The Thank You Small Business movement is a ten city tour that debuted in New York and stops in Atlanta, Georgia on February 6th, 2013. The purpose of the tour is to thank small business owners and raise awareness regarding the important role small business plays in economic recovery. Another mission of the tour is to bring together a diverse group of companies and industries showing support that can change economic outcomes –one small business at a time.
Highlights of the Thank You Small Business tour:
- Thank You Small Business will deliver over 25,000 “thank you” notes to small business owners and connect them with experts, tools, and resources to help them grow in 2013.
- Author and small business expert Carissa Reiniger will share details about her findings for the Thank You Small Business Economic Report (the full book is scheduled to be released in May 2013).
- Learn the best way to evaluate your business model, set achievable financial goals and build out an action plan to actually hit those goals.
- Get amazing words of encouragement and tips from a successful entrepreneur who knows what you’re going through.
- Network with local business owners, small business experts and national sponsors of the movement.
The Thank You Small Business tour will be held at The Green Room Actor's Lounge: 25-D Bennett Street, Atlanta, GA 30309 on Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 from 6:30 - 9:00 p.m. The event is FREE to attend CLICK HERE to register.
Visit Ashley's websites: Celebrate Atlanta and Small Biz Writer. Connect with Ashley on her award-winning small business resource blog Small Biz Diamonds. Follow Ashley on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest for the latest Atlanta Small Business updates. Also receive e-mail alerts when new articles are available. Just click on the "Subscribe" button above or below. For more Atlanta Small Business news click here.