Detoxification and cleanse programs are a popular health treatment before the holiday season, and often repeated by enthusiasts in the spring as well. Many research studies have proven conclusively that our bodies, organs and fat stores have dangerous levels of toxins stored. Detoxification regimines are believed to encourage the body to release stored toxins and can be restorative health wise.
Cheryl Heppard, founder of Michigan Health Coach, is offering a free workshop “Detoxify Your Body Simply and Safely: Two Weeks to Better Health and a Smaller Waist!” on Tuesday, October 12th at 8:00 p.m. ET. “The holidays are a long period of time when people eat more fattening foods, gain weight, and exercise less which is a perfect storm for weight gain and increased stress levels. Our free online workshop teleseminar is designed to help people establish a commitment to health in the upcoming months”, says Heppard.
The workshop will reveal proven strategies for creating a simple, safe, and effective detoxification program which can help people put more focus on their health and weight loss efforts.
Topics will include:
* The secrets to an effective detox and cleanse
* Little known hidden risks and dangers
* How to avoid over detoxification
* The #1 foods to include and which foods to eliminate entirely during your detox program
* Proven detox strategies
* The biggest detox myths uncovered
This call will also uncover:
* What IS a health detox and cleanse?
* The health benefits of doing a detox program
* Which symptoms which indicate that you need a cleanse
* The toxins in the environment you need to be aware of
* The degenerating state of health in the U.S.
* Our organs role in detox (colon, kidneys, liver, lymphatic system, skin, etc),
* Safe vs unsafe cleansing programs
* Possible side effects to expect during a cleanse
* And much more!
To register for this workshop, use the following link to receive call instructions. All registrants will receive a recording of the call in case the call timing isn’t convenient.
Sign up today, space is limited on the bridgeline: http://michiganhealthcoach.com/free/monthly-health-chat/