Theoutnet.com is the designer discount site we love to peruse for the best deals on high end brands. While the site offers limited sales, they do conduct regular markdowns. You can find items that have been marked down two or three times, which may bring a snazzy designer something or another into your life. We especially love the shoe selection which ranges from Nicholas Kirwood to Alexander Wang.
Today only the site is offering free shipping using the code ONEDAYFREESHIP at checkout. This is a rare occasion which is why we had to share it with readers!
Splurge On Mom
Mom may not treat herself often, so what better time to do it than around the holidays? Check out our theoutnet.com gift picks for mom.
- Iris & Ink Sequined Wool Cardigan ($260) - Mom can wear this on Christmas Day for a look that's comfortable yet plenty chic. An embellished knit cardigan is always great for the mature woman's wardrobe because it adds glam that's easy to wear with basics in her wardrobe.
- Diane Von Furstenburg 440 Leather Trapeze Bag ($283.40) - This structured tote is perfect for the busy mom on the go. Bonus: it also makes a great carry-on!
- Yosi Samra Velvet Slippers ($68) - Help mom relax in style in these luxe soft velvet slippers in an ultra glam burgundy hue.
- N. Peal Cashmere Gloves ($57.75) - Mom will think of you every time she wears these ultra soft cashmere cable knit gloves. The gloves are ribbed at the wrists to prevent cold air from getting through.
- KEVIA Gold-Plated Petal Earrings ($70) - Give mom the gift of wearable glamour with these textured petal-like earrings. They work for every day or dressy occasions.