Many foods go beyond their duty to nourish our insides. Several can be used topically to nourish our outsides and make us more beautiful, naturally.
Directions to create your Brown Sugar Pecan Scrub for a healthy, radiant glow:
Mix the following ingredients into a large bowl:
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 3 T. olive oil
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 4 drops vanilla
- Apply to wet skin; massage well for 1 minute; rinse well.
- Use daily for dryer skin
- Use weekly for normal to oily skin
- Ground pecans are rich in omega 3’s that aid in moisture retention
- Sugar scrubs gently exfoliate
- Olive oil generates new cell growth with antioxidant polyphenols
From my home to yours: another favorite recipe - enjoyed with organics and nutrition in mind.