Enjoy a free of charge Organic Wine tasting at Niko's Corner. The event will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. at 2050 Scenic Hwy. Suite # G & H, Snellville GA 30078, on Thursday January 5, 2012. Niko Patel have been helping people from all around the Atlanta Metro Area to find right wines at the right price for more than 10 years.
With a Chemistry degree and great knowledge about wine, Niko is been sharing his passion for wine helping wine lovers to find wines that delight their palates and sharing his knowledge at the same time. As Niko said, "With all my experience and knowledge I have opened this store in Snellville, to provide new and better wines, something that this area is been missing for years".
Niko's Corner also have a second location in Downtown Lawrenceville at 178 Crogan St. suite #210, Lawrenceville, GA 40046. Both locations serve wine by the glass and offer incredible selections by the bottle. In addition to beer, organic products, cigars and wine accessories; Niko's also offer various wine classes, you can check their schedule at: Niko's Corner or join them at Facebook.
For the Organic Wine tasting this coming Thursday January 5, the wine lineup is at follows:
- Domaine Felines Jourdan, A.O.C. Picpoul De Pinet: "Full-flavor, with aromas of flowers, citrus fruits, anis seed and fennel. On the palate, fresh with crisp acidity."*
- 2CV Dependable Pinot Noir 2010, Domaine des Cadastres: "Intense ruby red color. Fresh fruit nose of black cherry, strawberry and raspberry. Rich, smooth and silky wine, a supple palate with elegant and delicate cherry and raspberry flavors."*
- Riello Delle Balze, Chianti, Colli Senesi DOCG: "Intense aromas of fruit and brushwood. On the palate, dry and lasting with pleasing hints of red berry and mineral."*
- Riello Delle Balze, Montepulciano Reserva Vino Nobile, DOCG 2005: "Ample and intense bouquet of plums and cherries and oak leaves. On the palate feels full bodied with massive structure and pleasant tannins."*
- Sancerre, Domaine Cherrier: "Very minerally and elegant red Sancerre made from the Pinot Noir grape variety. There's flavors of red cherry and wet stone with the Cherrier trademark of excellent structure."*
- Dolci Terre Rosso, Terre dei Roveri, Piedmont: "Juicy red berries and fresh grapes with a hint of vanilla and cinnamon. Sweet sparkling wine, designed for young drinking pleasure. Its only 4.5% vol. Alcohol."*
*All wine notes courtesy of Niko's Corner.