Cheryl Heppard, founder of Michigan Health Coach, is offering a free workshop “Holiday Survival Guide to Avoid the Dreaded Holiday Bulge: Proven Strategies to be Slim, Sane and Sexy in the New Year” on Thursday, November 18th at 8:00 p.m. ET. The workshop will reveal proven simple and safe strategies for avoiding weight gain during the holidays.
"The holidays are a long period of time when people eat more fattening foods, gain weight, and exercise less which is a perfect storm for weight gain and increased stress levels. Our free online workshop teleseminar is designed to help people establish a commitment to health in the upcoming months and avoid feeling even more frustrated and stressed during the holidays”, says Heppard.
Studies have shown that the average person gains one pound over the holidays which isn't lost once the holidays are over. Workshop participants can listen to the teleclass via phone or through the computer. The following topics will be covered:
* The secrets to avoiding overeating
* Little known strategies for increasing feelings of satisfaction and pleasure
* How to avoid feelings of guilt and deprivation
* The #1 technique for enjoying holiday treats and not gaining weight
* Proven weight loss strategies
* How to easily avoid having to diet in the New Year
To register for this workshop, use the following link to receive call instructions. All registrants will receive a recording of the call in case the call timing isn’t convenient.
Space is limited on the bridgeline: http://www.michiganhealthcoach.com/free/.