The free online class to make quick and easy bags teaches you how to make two quick and easy bags with Kristin Link from Sew Mama, Sew.
The two bags featured in the online class are a reversible tote and a zipper pouch. The class can be watched anywhere and anytime on your own schedule and best of all it is free!
Creating the bags is quick and easy, plus they are inexpensive to make and won’t be frustrating to learn with the easy online tutorial. When you are looking to make a quick gift or want to learn how to make attractive bags the bag-making class can be very helpful.
Even those just learning how to sew can follow Kristin’s precise simple directions and still end up with a professional finished project.
What You'll Learn (from the site)
· Creating a flat boxed bottom for your tote
· Making handles and a pocket in contrasting colors
· Applying interfacing to fabric for reinforcement
· Kristin's clever trick for easily inserting a zipper in your pouch
· How to line your bag and finish the edges for a polished look
What You'll Make
· A reversible tote with sturdy handles and a pocket, perfect for grocery shopping or a day at the beach
· A cute zippered pouch that can hold cosmetics, pencils or sewing notions or double as a wristlet
Find out what materials you will need, how to take this online class for free and the reviews that others who have taken the class have said by following this link Free Online Bag-Making Class.
More Free Online Classes
Also check out ….
Also check out the arts and craft blog for daily patterns.
Be sure to check out more deals and bargains and subscribe to my Examiner Insider deals page
Be sure to follow me on my Facebook Page
Also check out:
For more project ideas and fun:
Over 1,200 Free Crochet Patterns Available on this Site.
Be sure to check out Free Sewing Patterns for your next project.
Check out ePatterns and Amazon Kindle eBooks featuring vintage crochet and knitting patterns.