Please Note: I am not affiliated with these information sessions, all questions should be directed to the contact listed below.
Free information sessions offered to assist individuals with leadership and professional development. These will be ideal sessions for anyone interested in improving their skills professionally for career advancement and promotion opportunities. Sociologists say that we will all influence at least 10,000 people in our lifetime – so these influencing skills are critically important for everyone.
The local free information sessions will be ideal for anyone you may know who may be one of the following situations:
- Their talents are not utilized and they’re not as productive as they would like to be.
- They are stressed & need better work/life balance.
- Their present boss just doesn't understand them &/or they need to figure out how to get the next promotion.
- They lack well-documented long-term goals that they consistently achieve.
- There room for improvement in their relationships with their spouse, children, supervisor, and/or co-workers.
- They have difficulty influencing and motivating others to their way of thinking.
- Those who simply want to improve their leadership skills.
Sessions will be held at the following times and locations.
- May 10th at 11am Panera, Oakland 3800 Forbes Avenue, Oakland, PA
- May 12th at 6pm Panera, Ross Park 7217 McKnight Rd, Pittsburgh, PA
- May 14th at 11am Panera, Cranberry 20111 Route 19, Cranberry Township
- May 17th at 6pm Panera, Mt. Lebanon 1500 Washington Road, Galleria Mall
- May 19th at 6pm Panera, Monroeville 4172 William Penn Highway, Monroeville
Follow my job search training tips on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/job-search-training
- Twitter https://twitter.com/RecruiterCori
- LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/recruitercori/
- LinkedIn Company Page: Sarammi Recruiting and Headhunting Specialists
- Informing Job Seekers
- Sarammi Inc. Recruiting, Sourcing and Job Search Mentoring
- Job Searching Strategies
- Pittsburgh’s Ultimate Career Connection on Facebook
Resume Writing EBook
Straight Talk from a Recruiter: Resume Writing Strategies and Easy To Follow Techniques