While we may know that living a healthy lifestyle is very important, it can be difficult to find the time and the money to take care of ourselves. Health screenings can alert you to concerns about your overall well being. When you can get a free health screening while doing your weekly shopping, the experience is a win win situation.
Sam’s Clubs will host free allergy and health screenings this Saturday, March 9, from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
The screenings are free and open to the public; members and guests can attend. The screenings include free in-club health tests (which are valued at up to $200), including:
- Allergy screening/blood test for milk, eggs, pet dander (cats), mold, dust mites, wheat, ragweed, mountain cedar, Bermuda grass and Timothy grass
- Blood pressure
- Body mass index (BMI)
The free health screens take place at all Sam's Clubs with pharmacies.
In the Chicago area, the following Sam's Clubs will be participating.
- Wheeling Sam's Club, 1055 McHenry Rd., Wheeling, IL
- Evanston Sam's Club, 2450 Main St., Evanston, IL 60202
- Hodgkins Sam's Club. 9500 W. Joliet Rd., Hodgkins, IL 60525
- Streamwood Sam's Club, 900 S. Barrington Rd, Streamwood, IL 60107
Please contact your closest location to check its participation. Sam's Clubs with pharmacies are likely to participate.
Let's get healthy for 2013.