Halloween does not have to be a financial burden on parents. Costumes, coloring pages and games can all be made, printed and planned inexpensively if you know where to look for inspiration.
Rather than send the kids out trick-or-treating for Halloween this year, you may want to consider hosting a Halloween party for a few of your children’s friends and they can all dress up in fun, homemade costumes and play games and color Halloween pages for fun and inexpensive prizes.
You can still send each child home with some Halloween candy, but you can also keep them happy with fun and inexpensive Halloween fun. Invite their parents along and enjoy good company with people who share your desire to keep Halloween simple and inexpensive.
You can find free printable Halloween games and ideas all over the internet; here are just a few of favorites:
- Free printable Halloween Bingo Cards
- Free printable Pin the Candy Corn on the Bucket Game
- Free printable Pin the Nose on the Jack-O-Lantern Game
- Free printable Halloween Word Scramble Game
- Frugal Halloween Eyeball Hunt Game instructions
- How to set up a Halloween bobbing for apples game
- Visit my blog for more frugal Halloween party ideas
Start a new tradition this year and host a frugal and family-friendly Halloween party. Need more ideas and inspiration for your Halloween party? You can find my five favorite frugal Halloween ideas on my blog.
- Never miss another frugal living tip, any frugal food news, recipes or cooking tips again! Subscribe to Rachael Monaco Frugal Living Examiner for free notification every time something new is published. You can also subscribe to Rachael Monaco Cooking Examiner for the latest food news and recipes.
- Follow Rachael Monaco on Twitter, Facebook Pinterest Bubblews Sulia and Google+
©Rachael Monaco All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author. The first two sentences may be reposted with a link back to the original article.