The Ottawa-Gatineau GolfExpo is the region’s one-stop to jump-start the 2013 golf season. On March 9-10, the Ernst and Young Centre (4899 Uplands Dr.) will host the region’s most interactive golf show.
Visit www.ottawa.golfexpos.ca/tickets to purchase tickets online.
Here are some of the expo’s highlights and features:
- Entertainment and golf tips - Stop by the Seminar Stage where Kevin Haime, Todd Keirstead and Lisa “Longball” Vlooswyk will be on hand discussing problem areas that hinder your game and solutions that will make you a better golfer.
- Two-for-one twilight special – The special kick in both days starting at 3 p.m. Visit www.ottawa.golfexpos.ca/tickets to visit the website and print off the coupon.
- Free parking - Falcon Ridge Golf Course will be offering a free shuttle service from their clubhouse to the EY Centre. For more information on their blowout pro shop sale and closest-to-the-pin contest, visit www.falconridgegolf.ca.
- Exhibitors – Many local courses, travel destinations, manufacturers and organizations will be at the expo. Visit www.ottawa.golfexpos.ca/exhibitors to see who’ll be showing their stuff.
- Golf Town - The Manufacturers’ Demo Range will be sponsored by Golf Town. Representatives will provide details about the company’s lesson packages and its online leaderboard.