What dad doesn't like to save money? On Sunday, June 15, 2014 fathers will receive free admission to several New Hampshire attractions when a paid children's and/or adult ticket is purchased. Whether he likes the thrill of zipping above the tree line, watching movies, enjoying the great outdoors or riding roller coasters there's something for every dad to enjoy in New Hampshire on Father's Day.
- Children's Museum of New Hampshire in Dover, NH
- Wright Museum in Wolfeboro, NH
- Chunky’s Cinema - all locations, free admission and bag of popcorn for dads.
- Canobie Lake Park in Salem, NH - free admission and lunch
- Fort Jefferson Fun Park in Jefferson, NH
- Whale's Tale Water Park in Lincoln, NH
- Clark's Trading Post in Lincoln, NH
- Lost River Gorge in Woodstock, NH
- Polar Caves Park in Rumney, NH
- Conway Scenic Railroad in North Conway, NH
- Alpine Adventures in Lincoln, NH - free zipline
- Attitash Mountain Resort in Bartlett, NH
- Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Woods, NH - free canopy tour, reservations required.
- Wildcat Mountain located in Pinkham Notch, NH
- Hobo Railroad in Lincoln, NH