In today’s world where everything and anything costs a pretty penny, it is nice to find those family activities which are reasonably priced or even free. Well you’re in luck there are many free kid-friendly activities in the Denver Metro area.
Check out these ready for summer 2013 events:
- June 1st Free Day – Denver Art Museum - open 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. daily.
- June 2nd Free Jazz Concert in City Park at the Pavilion featuring The Hazel Miller Band - 6:00-8:00 p.m. rain or shine.
- June 3rd Free Day – Denver Museum of Nature and Science - open 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. daily.
- June 7th Free Day – Denver Botanic Gardens/Chatfield – open 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. daily.
- June 9th Free Jazz Concert in City Park at the Pavilion featuring AOA – 6:00-8:00 p.m. rain or shine.
- June 16th Free Jazz Concert in City Park at the Pavilion featuring Neil Bridge +7 along with Karen Lee – 6:00-8:00 p.m.
For all of these activities it is a good idea to bring sunglasses, sweat-proof sunscreen, wide brim hats, rain jackets, plenty of H2O, and snacks. For the concerts specifically you can bring chairs but make sure they are low seating as not to block the view of others.
Stay tuned for more free summer activities!