Searching for free Christmas printable coloring pages and word searches for kids?
Christmas is just days away. Both teachers and parents are searching the Internet for Christmas-themed coloring pages, puzzles, word searches and easy craft ideas for children as the holiday approaches.
Santa Claus, Rudolph, Frosty the Snowman, candy canes, Christmas trees and several religious-themed printables are available free online.
Most of the printables only require black ink to print. The easy-to-make Christmas craft projects usually require only simple supplies you already have in your home or classroom.
Here are some of the best resources on the Internet for free Christmas coloring pages, word searches, puzzles and craft ideas:
- Crayola has 27 different printable coloring pages, puzzles and games that are free to download.
- Spoonful has a great selection 30 easy crafts and decorations for kids to make including a yarn candy cane and a spoon Santa.
- Parents has lots of free coloring pages to print including a gingerbread house, elves, reindeer and beautiful ornaments.
- Activity Village has hundreds of coloring pages, games and puzzles for kids.
- Coloring-page.net is a chock full of coloring pages. Find Santa, Rudolph, the North Pole, elves, gingerbread men, toys and more.
Pinterest is also a great resource for holiday food and craft ideas for kids. Search for "kids' crafts" or "easy holiday food" and you'll find plenty of idea to keep children busy while they wait for Santa to arrive.