Attention parents of tiny dancers!
Celebrate the kick-off of the ‘Night at the Nutcracker’ package with The Joffrey Ballet with free hot chocolate and cider and an exclusive holiday meet-and-greet with dancers.
The JW Marriott Chicago will offer free hot chocolate and cider to herald The Joffrey Ballet’s production of The Nutcracker with its first ever Ballerina Hot Chocolate Happy Hour on Tuesday, December 3 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Two tutu-clad ballerinas will be on hand as the hotel offers five types of complimentary hot chocolate and two varieties of hot cider as well as Chef Russell Shearer’s holiday spiced almonds to local and visiting guests in the JW Marriott Chicago’s Lobby Lounge. The hotel will also fill its windows along Adams Street with authentic costumes and holiday décor to give a glimpse into the ballet’s winter wonderland.
The JW Marriott Chicago , 151 W. Adams St., Chicago, IL 60603
Tuesday, December 3, 4-6 p.m.
The Ballerina Hot Chocolate Happy Hour kicks off the exclusive partnership with the JW Marriott Chicago and The Joffrey Ballet for the “Night at The Nutcracker” package available Friday, December 6 through Saturday, December 28. Throughout the package partnership, the JW Marriott Chicago’s Lobby Lounge will also offer two signature drinks of The Ballerina Bellini ($10) of Stoli Vanilla, Pama Liqueur top with Prosecco as well as a Winter Spiced Valrhona Hot Milk Chocolate ($9) with sugar plum marshmallow and vanilla snowflake shortbread.
The “Night at The Nutcracker Ballet” package includes:
· Overnight stay in deluxe guest room
· Hot chocolate nightcap in-room (spiked hot chocolate for adults also available)
· Ballerina welcome cookies
· Breakfast for two in-room the next day
· Two VIP tickets to the Nutcracker Ballet (additional tickets available for purchase upon request)
· Nutcracker “swag bag” that includes a signed pointe shoe, Nutcracker commemorative program and poster, as well as a signed photo of a dancer
· Package for two for $475 with the rate code ‘ZZLO’ (an over $100 savings); availability December 6-28 here
· Reservations can be made by calling 312 660 8200 or online; 72-hour cancellation is required
JW Marriott Chicago
151 W. Adams St.
Chicago, IL 60603