Cyber Week continues with several free e-cookbook downloads from Amazon, including an e-cookbook from “Hungry Girl” television host and author Lisa Lillien, and Gooseberry Patch Circle of Friends.
Just because Black Friday and Cyber Monday are over does not mean that there are not a lot of great freebies and deals still out there for bargain hunters. Check back often on Amazon to get lots of free e-cookbook downloads throughout the holiday season and beyond.
Frugal families can take advantage of free Cyber Week downloads from Amazon which includes cookbooks, books for children, the AARP 2013 Almanac and more.
You do not need a Kindle device to download and view these free e-books. You can download a free Kindle Cloud Reader for just about every device, including PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad touch, Android, Blackberry and more.
Make sure to bookmark free e-books downloadable on Amazon and check back often to see what new titles are available for free download to Kindle and the Kindle Cloud Reader.
Free Kindle and Kindle Cloud Reader cookbook downloads from Amazon:
- Gooseberry Patch Circle of Friends Breakfast Recipes
- The Guilt-Free 3 Hungry Girl Cookbook
- Savvy Holiday Entertaining
- The International Jewish Cookbook: 1600 recipes according to Jewish Law
- Pennsylvania Dutch Cooking
- The Italian Cookbook: The Art of Eating Well
- The Belgian Cookbook
- Every Step in Canning Cookbook
- Easy Vegetarian Recipes
- Smart School Time Recipes