- Cape Cod Museum of Art, Dennis
- Captain Bangs Hallet House Museum, Yarmouth Port
- Green Briar Nature Center & Jam Kitchen, East Sandwich
- Heritage Museums & Gardens, Sandwich
- Sandwich Glass Museum, Sandwich
- Winslow Crocker House, Yarmouth Port
Museum Day is an annual event hosted by Smithsonian Media in which more than 1,000 participating museums across the country open their doors for free to anyone presenting a Museum Day Ticket.
The Museum Day Ticket provides free admission to one person, plus a guest, to one participating museum. You must decide in advance which museum you'd like to visit, then fill out a request on the Museum Day website. Your ticket will be e-mailed to you. You need to print your ticket and take it with you to the museum. Only one ticket per household is allowed.