Teresa Tadeo Wittman, owner and chef at Fratelli's Authentic Italian Cuisine, will be celebrating September with a Pollo Festival. The festival will feature nine delicious chicken dishes each Monday and Tuesday evening, from 5 p.m. until 9:30 p.m. and will last from September 5 through September 27.
Here is a look at the September Pollo Festival menu:
- Pollo Fratelli: $15.95.Breast of chicken with shrimp, artichoke, mushroom androasted bell pepper in a white wine sauce.
- Pollo alla Griglia: $14.95.Grilled breast of chicken, sun dried tomato, caperssautéed in a lemon butter sauce.
- Pollo Verona: $15.95.Chicken breast stuffed with spinach, goat cheese, sun dried tomatoes andsautéed with mushrooms, capers in a white wine sauce.
- Pollo al Dragoncello: $14.95.Chicken breast sautéed in olive oil with onion, deglazed with white wine,simmered in a creamy tarragon mustard sauce with red peppers.
- Pollo Marquesa: $14.95.Breaded chicken breast with pecans and deep fried in alight creamy pesto sauce.
- Pollo alla Alda: $15.95. Chicken Breast stuffed with spinach and Gorgonzola cheese, topped withmushrooms in a Marsala wine brown sauce and baked in a wood-burning oven.
- Pollo Valdostana: $15.95.Chicken breast sautéed with onion and garlic in a lemon butter wine sauce.Topped with Prosciutto and melted Fontina cheese.
- Pollo Fiorentina: $14.95.Breast of chicken sautéed with shallots in a white wine sauce.Served on a bed of sautéed spinach.
- Rotolo di Pollo: $15.95.Chicken breast rolled with spinach and mozzarella cheese sautéed withmushrooms, onions and topped with a lemon butter wine sauce.
House wines are $3.5 a glass. Price includes a house salad, a $2.95 value and each entrée is served with vegetables or pasta. Promotional vouchers cannot be use for this special.
For reservations or for more information about Fratelli's Authentic Italian Cuisine, please visit the website or call 713-957-1150.