Following the conclusion of the Patriots-Broncos clash, the Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers will settle the 2014 NFC Championship, in a FOX NFL game that will be nationally televised and streaming live and free on FOX Sports Go.
According to a Jan. 19, 2014 SBN report, the usual FOX NFL Sunday crew of Curt Menefee, Terry Bradshaw, Michael Strahan, Jimmy Johnson and Howie Long will recap the AFC Title Game and preview the 2014 NFC Championship.
FOX’s TV pregame show gets underway at the top of the hour, followed by the Seahawks vs. 49ers live stream (Internet) feed at 6:30 p.m. EST.
FOX Sports Go provides free live streaming (desktop, tablet, mobile devices) viewing for TV customers of: AT&T U-Verse, Midcontinent Communications, Optimum, Sudden Link, Xfinity and WOW!
A number of radio options exist for NFL football fans wishing to listen to the action live, including: KCTC 1320 AM & KNBR 680 AM (Niners fans) and 710 ESPN Radio and KIRO Radio 97.3 FM (Seahawks fans).
For the visiting San Francisco 49ers, Jim Harbaugh will be trying to reach back-to-back Super Bowls in his first two seasons as an NFL coach.
With the NFL’s third-best defense, a bruising rushing attack that features Frank Gore, and the versatile quarterback Colin Kaepernick running the offense, this team has all it takes to pull off the upset.
For the hosting Seattle Seahawks, the job that Pete Carroll has done since coming over from Southern California simply cannot be underestimated.
“Big B---s Pete” has taken a once-left-for-dead franchise and catapulted it, not only to the top of the NFC, but in oddsmakers’ projections, the favorites to win Super Bowl XLVIII.
NFC Championship 2014 - NFL Betting Odds
- Niners spread: +4 pts.
- Niners line: +150 ML
- Seahawks spread: -4 pts.
- Seahawks line: -170 ML
- OVER/UNDER: 40 pts.
ATS Betting Action Before Free NFL FOX Live Stream
- San Francisco spread: 60 percent (1,996 wagers).
- Seattle spread: 40 percent (1,322 wagers).
- OVER: 55 percent (1,502 wagers).
- UNDER: 45 percent (1,225 wagers).
Trends Before NFC Championship TV & Live Streaming
- 49ers are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- 49ers are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 road games.
- Under is 5-1 in 49ers last 6 games following a ATS win.
- Under is 6-0 in Seahawks last 6 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
- Under is 4-0 in Seahawks last 4 games following a S.U. win.
- Under is 5-0 in Seahawks last 5 vs. a team with a winning record.
- 49ers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 meetings.
- 49ers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 meetings in Seattle.
- Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
Don't miss tonight's free FOX live stream NFL feed of the Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers clash. Watch the 2014 NFC Championship on FOX's national TV broadcast, or simply head over to FOX Sports Go at the aforementioned start time to vie the free live streaming feed.