What’s the perfect recipe for a great story? When you attend one (or more than one) of the Hip Pocket Theater’s Story Soup story times at the Fort Worth Public Library you’ll find out.
Designed for children aged four to eight, these story times will show the littlest story writers that creating a story is a little like making soup: when you put all the ingredients together you end up with something yummy!
And what are those ingredients? Hip Pocket Theater says they’re something like this:
- 1 Tsp Who
- 2 Cups What
- 1 Pinch When
- Dash Where
- Handful How
Story Soup story times are being held in several different library branches, so no matter where you live, there’s likely to be one close by. Dates, times, and locations are as follows:
- July 9, 3 to 4 p.m., Riverside, 2913 Yucca Ave., 817-392-5560
- July 10, 1 to 2 p., Southwest, 4001 Library Ln., 817-392-5860
- July 17, 11 a.m. to noon, East Berry, 4300 E Berry, 817-392-5470
- July 23, 1 to 2 p.m., Shamblee, 1062 Evans Ave, 817-392-5580
- July 25, 2 to 3 p.m., Ridglea, 3628 Bernie Anderson, 817-392-6631
- July 31, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m., East Regional, 6301 Bridge St., 817-392-5550
- August 18, 1 to 2 p.m., Seminary South, 501 E Bolt St, 817-392-5490
Mark your calendars, and be prepared to cook up some stories!