There were official Art Walk art galleries that participated in the event. They included:
- Art League of Fort Myers
- Arts for ACT Gallery
- Grand Illusion Gallery
- Ocasiocasa Studio Gallery
- Reverie & Rock Art Gallery
- Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center
- Timeless Treasures Gallery
- Unit A - Contemporary Art Space
This event also included a great atmosphere for shopping and dining in the River District of downtown Fort Myers.
"Art buyers and art enthusiasts can meet the local artists during the exhibit openings at most of the downtown galleries and art spaces. The Downtown River District is home to eight art galleries (two new ones) and a handful of retail shops that sell local artwork. Live art demonstrations are planned throughout the downtown area." - Art Walk
Friday night many guests enjoyed themselves meeting artists and viewing their exhibits.
There were also participating shops that sold art, and they included:
- The Nest
- The Open Door Shoppes on Hendry
- Jamie Kuser, Happenings Magazine, email@example.com or call (239)278-5236
- Claudia Goode, Arts for ACT Gallery, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (239)337-5050
Enjoy above video on "African Art Fair Opens In London."