Former President Bill Clinton is coming to a rally in support of Virg Bernero

Remember gubernatorial candidate Virg Bernero and Lt. Governor Brenda Lawrence on November 2, 2010.
Randy Jenkins

Comments

For the sake of Detroiters and the shrinking middle class, I sure hope that voter turnout is high. I hope the mainstreet agenda proclaimed by Virg Bernero is what will propel him to become the next governor of Michigan.

• Martasia 4 years ago

Great article, very important information. Let's get out there and vote!!!

• Calvin Robinson 4 years ago

The political ads recently and probably up to election day have become too negative. I'm considering a candidate for governor other that Bernero or Snyder.

• William (Big Will) Jones 4 years ago

I agree with the previous comment about the negative ads, but I tend to research candidates on my own and ignore the ads. As far as the governor's race, I have to go with Virg Bernero. They both have some good ideas, but when I weight it out, I believe that Bernero is more in ready for the task and to help the middle class and working families throughout Michigan.

• Matt Bowen UAW Local 652 4 years ago

When I heard Rick Snyder outsourced American jobs to China, that was it for me. We need jobs right here in Michigan. I guess Snyder just doesn't get that.

• Al Bureson 4 years ago

I bet you that alot of Michigan residents wish they know what they know now about Gov Snyder and could re-cast their vote for Virg Bernero.

• Al Bureson 4 years ago