Tried and true recipes sometimes feel lackluster and can benefit from, shall we say, "a new ingredient" to wake up the flavor. The same can be said for the bedroom. With a little tweak and a bit of spice, these foods can score you an extraordinary meal.
Top 10 foods that are great for the bedroom
- Cucumbers (they come in all sizes)
- Ripe Avocado (essential oils that work wonders, massaged into your hair)
- Plain Yogurt (Yogurt contains probiotics that keep your parts fresh and clean)
- Whipped Cream from the can
- Cheese from the can
- Freshly made chocolate pudding (Good Tip: make sure to cool it down a smidge but have it warm enough to slather)
- Olive oil
- Frozen bomb pop
Bonus Tip: Don’t forget the disposable, plastic tablecloth and napkins… it’s bound to get all hot and messy!
For other helpful Long Island resources, please visit:
- Long Island Grocery Stores, including specialty shops and those that deliver
- Where to purchase farm raised poultry on Long Island
- Grocery 101: Holiday Essentials
- Where to purchase Prime Dry Age Meats on Long Island
- Where and how to purchase a lobster (and other seafood) on Long Island
- Grocery 101: Basic Staples Lists
- Long Island Farmer's Markets: Locations and Dates
- Long Island Farm Stands
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook or Stumble
Write for Examiner.com Examiner.com is always searching for new writers. There are a huge variety of topics to choose from. View the list of available titles to see where your expertise lies. Be sure to use this link when you apply, as I’ll be recognized to make an extra $50 if you’re accepted as an Examiner. This is an incentive that you too will have a chance at when another writer is signed up under your title link.