Building on the massively popular food truck trend, Milo's Kitchen brand dog treats is launching the nation's first mobile food truck experience for dogs and their owners. The Milo’s Kitchen Treat Truck is touring the nation, with planned stops in major metropolitan areas across the U.S. The Milo's Kitchen Treat Truck will offer fun for the whole family, including the opportunity to:
- Sample real chicken and beef home-style dog treats, including Chicken Meatballs and Grilled Burger Bites -- all proudly made in the USA with 100% domestically-sourced meat and no artificial colors or flavors.
- Take a free family photo or ‘doggie selfie’ (does this collar make me look cute?) in a professional canine-ready photo booth.
- Socialize with other four-legged friends in the backyard-style lapdog lounge
- Enjoy a relaxing 'walk break' with dog beds, drinking bowls, and puppy toys
- Bring home a doggie bag of tasty treats for hungry hounds
The Milo's Kitchen Treat Truck is free to the public - bring the whole family - and will be making the following local visits:
July 31: South Carolina
August 2-3: North Carolina
August 5: Pittsburgh, PA
August 9-10: Minneapolis, MN
August 16-17: Atlanta, GA
August 22-24: Ohio
August 29-31: Arkansas
Sept. 6-7: New York City
Milo's Kitchen® dog treats are created with 100% real chicken or beef as the #1 ingredient. Each treat is made totally free of artificial flavors or colors and each one is made in the USA.
Miko’s Kitchen snacks not only look like jerky, sausage slices and meatballs, but actually are 100% real jerky, sausage slices and meatballs.
Milo's Kitchen is a brand of California-based Big Heart Pet Brands, the largest stand-alone producer, distributor and marketer of premium quality, branded pet food and pet snacks in the U.S. The company’s brands include Meow Mix®, Kibbles 'n Bits®, Milk-Bone®, 9Lives®, and more.