What should I eat?
- Not just any food. Eat edible items that haven't been processed beyond recognition.
- If it came from a plant eat it; if made at a plant, don't.
- Don't eat anything your great-grandmother wouldn't recognize as food.
- Avoid food products that contain more than five ingredients.
- Avoid foods that contain high-fructose corn syrup.
What kind of food should I eat?
- Eat mostly plants, especially leaves.
- The whiter the bread, the sooner you will be dead.
- Avoid food products that contain ingredients that a third-grader cannot pronounce.
- It's not food if it arrived through the window of your car.
- Don't buy food where you buy your gasoline. In the U.S., 20% of food is eaten in the car.
- Don't eat breakfast cereals that change the color of the milk.
- Eating what stands on one leg is better than eating what stands on two legs which is better than eating what stands on four legs.
How should I eat?
- Not too much.
- Pay more, eat less. Pay a little more for real food that's worth eating.
- Always leave the table a little hungry.
- Eat meals together, at regular meal times.
- It's better to pay the grocer than the doctor.