The Kinsa Group is an innovative leading manufacturer in the natural snack food industry. They are looking for a Maintenance/Engineering leader, to manage & develop a world class maintenance organization/dept.
the company is in a hot niche and continues to grow aggressively. They produce their own high-demand gourmet retail products and co-manufactures for several top snack food companies and health food grocery chains. They are people friendly with a strong work ethic.
Benefits & Features:
- Very competitive salary with bonus potential and extensive benefits.
- Employee orientated environment.
Role with Company:
- Lead and manage maintenance departments and employees.
- Preventative Maintenance.
- Minimize R&M costs, downtime, root cause analysis and correction.
- Manage capital projects.
- Located 70 miles NW of Chicago (major metro area with major attractions and activities).
- Located on the Rock River, which is very scenic.
- Offers an abundant of outdoor activities and good golf courses (noted in Golf Magazine).
- Lower cost of living, lower than the national average.
- Minimum of 5+ years of related food manufacturing maintenance experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar field required.
- Electrical/Mechanical/Hydraylic/Pneumatic and PLC troubleshooting & repair knowledge
- Capital project experience.
- Solid leadership skills (decision making, results orientated, strategic thinking).
- Word, PowerPoint and Excel (CAD a plus).
This is a rare and unique career opportunity with an aggressively growing stable company, to positively impact, operations/manufacturing leading an effective and solid maintenance group.
To Apply: Email your resume to Nancy Furgason at NancyF@kinsa.com