If you've recently purchased Kellogg's Special K Red Berries cereal, grab the box and bring it over. Kellogg's issued a voluntary recall of their product due to possible glass fragments. Only the 11.2, 22.4 and 37 ounce boxes are part of the recall. Well that's certainly not the way you want to start out your morning!
If your cereal box matches any of the following information, contact Kellogg's for a replacement coupon or bring the box back to the store you purchased it from:
• 11.2 ounce packages, UPC code 3800059923
- Better if Used Before Date of DEC 02 2013 followed by KNC 105 with a time stamp of 00:13-2:30
• 22.4 ounce packages, UPC code 3800078356
- Better if Used Before Date of NOV 30 2013 followed by KNA 105 with a time stamp of 07:00-08:51
- Better if Used Before Date of NOV 30 2013 followed by KNB 105 with a time stamp of 15:00-17:05
• 37 ounce packages, UPC code 3800020940
- Better if Used Before Date of NOV 30 2013 followed by KNB 107 with a time stamp of 17:31-20:05
Please note that the recall is completely voluntary and there have been no injuries or deaths due to the glass fragments. The boxes were sold at various retailers and supermarkets across the United States.