Food as Medicine Class
“Let Food by thy medicine and medicine be thy food”
Learn how to support your body when it’s in crisis using food, nutrients and healing herbs.
When: Thursday September 26th at 6:30pm
Where: Authentic Living Center, 1640 Axtell Road, Troy, MI
Cost: $30 prepaid, $40 at the door.
RSVP: http://firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-828-8494.
- Who should attend this class?
- Anyone suffering from a chronic illness
- Anyone with unresolved gastrointestinal issues or discomfort
- Anyone who has been diagnosed with autoimmune disease
- Anyone who is experiencing debilitating fatigue, GI distress, sleeping poorly or generally feeling weak
- Those who have recently undergone chemotherapy, radiation or on methotrexate (or other immunosuppressive drugs) for an auto immune condition or cancer
Please join us for an informative “food as therapy” class with a special focus on autoimmune conditions, GUT Health and cancer support.
This class will provide you with information based on many of the principles of Weston A. Price and Sally Fallon on how to support your body and help yourself through the healing process using food and herbs. Handouts with resources and recipes will be available online.
Anne Baker, CN LE
Certified Nutrition & Lifestyle Change Expert
She helps overworked, overwhelmed women with serious, chronic health issues doctors can’t seem to help.
She does by teaching them how to reclaim their health by making simple nutritional and lifestyle changes that bring them back to balance so they may fully enjoy the best years of their lives.
Get her NEW Free Health Resource Guide here: /http://nourishholisticnutrition.com/freehealthresourceguide/