According to an article Wednesday on ProBoxingInsider.com, Floyd Mayweather was allegedly behind an attack on two people who were working for him, according to a report. TMZ Sports was told by a source close to the situation that two men who had been contracted by Floyd Mayweather to work on his homes in Las Vegas were beaten savagely when some jewelry went missing.
Mayweather believed they were behind it, according to the reports. The men claim they were told several weeks ago to meet the boxing champion at a location away from the houses. When they arrived there, they claim that Floyd, along with others were there to meet them. They claim that they were severely beaten with weapons, which included clubs. The injuries were severe, and included broken arms and legs which hospitalized the victims.
One source said, "It was some 'Breaking Bad' s*^t."
The men are claiming they had nothing to do with the apparent theft, and are saying that Mayweather now realizes that. However, if the accusations prove true, Mayweather could be facing some very serious charges including kidnapping and even attempted murder.
Bot men are said to have retained a lawyer. So far, there has been no response from Mayweather or his people. This should make things interesting for Floyd Mayweather as he prepares for a scheduled fight with Marcos Maidana on May 3.