The 12 day fair will eliminate the buying and carrying around tickets for rides. Instead ride admission will be deducted from a prepaid card, Fun card, that's scanned each time it is used. There are more than 100 rides including roller coasters for all to enjoy.
Visitors, tourists and locals apart from the rides are also treated to games; diverse entertainment as well as fattening food - funnel cakes, cotton candy, ice cream, and unimaginable fried foods. Exhibitors round up their handiwork, students participating in 4-H and FFA (Future Farmers of America) are eager to show their skills and animals.
Admission and special discount days:
- Saturdays and Sundays $13 for ages 12 and older and $7 for ages 6 to 11
- Monday through Friday $11 for ages 12 and older and $6 for ages 6 to 11 *Discount price if ordered by Jan. 24 $9 adults; $5 for ages 6 to 11
- Senior Days 55+ on February 10, 11, 12 and 13 gate admission $9, advance tickets $7
- $5 admission after 5 p.m. February 10, 11, 12
- Heroes Day - active, reserve, former or retired Military,Veterans, law enforcement, firemen, and first responders free admission with valid identification Feb. 6
- Student Days (tickets distributed at schools): Hillsborough County February 7; Hardee County February 8; Citrus, Highlands and Marion County February 16; Manatee, Pinellas, Polk and Sarasota February 17
- College Day - ride armband $20 at 3 p.m. February 13
- 4-H and FFA Days - free admission with member I.D. or jacket on February 8, 15
- Family Fun Day - $20 Admission up to four people February 17
- Country Gold Tour February 12 for $10 or $15 doesn't include fair admission.
For ride information and prices click ===>rides; ride armband days, shows and additional events click ===>Florida State Fair calendar. To purchase advance tickets and armbands click ===>advance tickets.
The Florida State Fairgrounds is located at 4800 U.S. 301 N.
For hotels visit Florida State Fair preferred hotels.
Make sure to plan your day in advance, eat a good meal and dress comfortable to enjoy all the rides, sounds, games, shows, food and competitions at the Florida State Fair.
Comments are more than welcome. Subscribe to keep informed of my articles, local and non-local events and happenings, photos and videos added. Seeking sponsors as well. Feel free to like, share/repost the link. Please don’t copy any content nor reproduce photos. Check out my other examiner sections: Latin Music Examiner, City Guides Examiner and Tampa Cultural Events Examiner.
Sus comentarios son bien recibidos. Inscríbase para mantenerse informados de mis escritos, fotos y videos. Comparta este escrito y o las fotos. Pero por favor no reproducir/copiar las fotos ni su contenido. Vea mis otras secciones: Latin Music Examiner, City Guides Examiner y Tampa Cultural Events Examiner.