On March 13, 2014, the Miami-Herald reported that second-round ACC Tournament action continues with a crucial matchup between Florida State and Maryland from the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, N.C., which will be live streaming online at Watch-ESPN and televised on big ESPN (DirecTV channel 206).
Opening tipoff is scheduled for today at Noon (11 a.m. CST/10 a.m. MST/9 a.m. PST), and as stated above, there are a number of ways college basketball fans can watch the action. First, you can tune to ESPN following the 11 a.m. EST edition of SportsCenter.
And the second option would be to visit Watch-ESPN to access the online live stream on any internet-connecting device such as a desktop, tablet or smartphone. For more information please visit ESPN3, or simply click here to verify access prior to Florida State vs. Maryland tipoff at 12:10 p.m. EST.
On Thursday morning, ESPN also posted a series of college basketball betting odds for what is sure to be a highly contested affair. According to the experts, the Maryland Terrapins [-2] come in favored by a bucket against the FSU Seminoles [+2], and the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 138½ points.
ATS Action Prior to ESPN TV Start Time
- Florida State spread: 37 percent.
- Maryland spread: 63 percent.
- OVER: 147 wagers.
- UNDER: 143 wagers.
ACC Tournament 2014 Trends Prior to ESPN3 Live Stream Online
- Seminoles are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 Thursday games.
- Seminoles are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a double-digit loss at home.
- Seminoles are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 neutral site games.
- Terrapins are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 Thursday games.
- Terrapins are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games overall.
- Terrapins are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 versus Atlantic Coast Conference foes.