This summer planners with groups of 10 or more can enjoy a “Cool Connections” meeting package with accommodations, menus and group activities at Florida’s Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf & Spa Resort, just 30 minutes from Tampa International Airport.
Rates for the “Cool Connections” meeting package begin at only $99 per night, valid for groups of 10 or more from July 1 – September 30, 2011. (The rate is not applicable to previously booked groups.)
The meeting package also includes:
- Specially priced “Cool Foods” menu, including gazpacho, salads and Innisbrook’s own brand of ice cream flavors
- Complimentary meeting room rental
- Guaranteed suite accommodations for each attendee
- Complimentary on-site and beach transportation
- Complimentary wired in-room and public wireless internet access
- 25 percent discount on “Cool Kids” activities, including dive-in movies
In addition, planners can choose from a variety of “Cool” teambuilding group activities, including:
- Amazing Race challenges, both indoors and outside
- Wii competitions
- Water Olympics, featuring pool volleyball and tug of war
Meeting friendly Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf & Spa Resort, completed over $26 million in resort-wide renovations approximately 18 months ago. The renovation featured new restaurants and a gourmet market, the addition of a 20,000-square-foot spa and fitness center, and enhancements to its 65,000 square feet of meeting space, golf courses, clubhouses, lodging and tennis facilities. To beat the heat of summer, meeting groups can choose from six swimming pools.
Accommodations are throughout the 900-acre property in 600 spacious condo-style rooms. Planners might consider hosting a group tournament or individual play at one of the four Innisbrook’s championship golf courses, including Copperhead – host of the PGA TOUR’s Transitions Championship each March.
Ask for this package/promotion when you request an RFP from Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf & Spa Resort
Photo Credit: Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf & Spa Resort