Saving money is very important and, due to advances in technology, it is becoming easier than ever to find great ways to save on practically any item you purchase. One of the latest ways to save is through Flipp, a free app that makes couponing quick and simple.
Available on both iOS and Android, the Flipp app transforms the way consumers shop. Users can browse their favorite circulars from hundreds of local retailers, search for specific savings, coupons or items, and create shopping lists. Flipp users can start their shopping experience from anywhere at any time—beforehand or while actually in the store. The Flipp app is ideal for finding all kinds of supplies, from grocery items to office supplies and more.
Flipp has several unique features that make it extremely user-friendly and functional. These features include the abilities to:
• Flip: Rapidly flip and browse between and within weekly circulars
• Search: Easily search for a store, item, or brand
• Clip: Clip items from any flyer straight to your shopping list by simply tapping on an item
• Discount Slider: Highlight items on sale to find the best deals and savings
• Favorites: Save your favorite store’s flyers for easy reference and a personalized shopping experience every week
• Share and Item Details are available on the iOS version.
The Flipp app also gives users the option of receiving “push notifications” which will pop up on their device if an individual is in or near a mall or store that has a new flyer that was newly uploaded into Flipp. These push notifications can be extremely useful, however, they do require that the user allow the app to garner additional information about them such as their current location or Google accounts. If a user prefers, the “push notification” option can be turned off.
Considering the extreme savings that can be garnered from coupons, everyone should give the free Flipp app a try. Additionally, it can serve as an excellent teaching tool if children are in the process of learning about money and the importance of saving. Flipp can be downloaded below: