This sweet tea recipe can be switched out according to taste. Today peppermint tea may be desired, while chamomile may be wanted tomorrow evening. Whatever your tea preferences, this easy recipe will work.
64 ounces water
2 tea bags
6 tablespoons honey
- Boil 32 ounces of water in a saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add 2 teabags. Allow these to steep 5 minutes, then remove. Add 6 tablespoons of honey and stir.
- Pour 32 ounces cold water into a pitcher. Add the tea and stir again.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Try different flavors of tea. Peach is good, as is green tea. Perhaps using 1 peppermint tea bag and 1 green tea bag is desirable.
- Save money by purchasing your tea bags at a dollar store.
- Save more money buy purchasing honey in large containers. It will not go bad before you can use it.
- Serve over ice, with mint sprigs and a lemon slice.