Flagstar Bank announced today they are seeking a dozen white collar employees for their office in the City of Troy. Banking is quickly becoming an alternative to the automotive industry and those building a career in the Motor City. The Troy area is home to large offices for Bank of America and Comerica therefore a banking career in the area would be one with options for future employment should one institution not survive.
Here are highlights of the openings. Click on the job title to learn more about it or to apply.
- Mortgage Loan Review Analyst (20122204) - View full job description
- Senior Counsel, Government Affairs - View full job description
- Chief Compliance Officer -View full job description
- Vendor Operations Management Manager View full job description
- Procurement Line of Business Manager - Shared Services - View full job description
Flagstar Bank, headquartered in Troy, Michigan, is a full-service bank with 111 branches in communities across Michigan. Chartered in 1987 as a federal savings bank, Flagstar now has assets of $13.1 billion. They are the largest banking company headquartered in Michigan, a top-tier mortgage originator in the country, and one of the nation's top 10 largest savings banks.
Other articles and white papers of interest:
- Additional job search tips– home page for several articles
- Grow your resume– educational, certification, and other ways to enhance your resume
- Job search myths– a series separating myths from reality for job seekers.
- Management styles- three types.
- Corporate structures- from entrepreneur to conglomerate.
Top advice during your job search
- How to Find a Job: When There Are No Jobs: a necessary job search book and career planning guide for surviving and prospering in today's hyper competitive job market.
- 301 Smart Answers to Tough Interview Questions.
- Your Social Media Job Search: Use LinkedIn, Twitter, and other tools to get the job you want!