Today is Mother's Day and here in Phoenix we are experiencing great spring weather. Here is a list of five Indian Restaurants in Phoenix to dine out. Whether you want to celebrate with your mom or enjoy the glorious weather, pick one of these restaurants to eat to your fill.
1. Inchin's Bamboo garden, Scottsdale: This restaurant in Scottsdale specializes in Indo-chinese cuisine like chicken sweet corn soup, chicken 65, hakka noodles and more. Be sure to reserve a table as it is crowded and has a considerable amount to wait time during weekends. Check out the restaurant details at http://www.bamboo-gardens.com/
2. Nasha Lounge and Bar, Chandler: Another gem of a place tucked in a little strip mall on Warner and Dobson, across from Lee Lee Oriental supermarket in Chandler. This place has the usual Indian food menu with a gourmet touch. Not very crowded, so a sure bet on Mother's Day. Website is http://www.nashaloungeandbar.co/index.php
3. Khana Khazana, Chandler: A good place for vegetarian food specializing in Gujrati cuisine. The chats and thalis are good with ample proportions. You can also dine by sitting cross legged on low sofas and tables. Details at http://www.khanakhazanaaz.com/
4. The Dhaba, Tempe: This place specializes in Punjabi cuisine and is on the light rail route in Tempe. Also advisable to make reservations as this place is busy on week ends. Check out the menu and make reservations at http://www.the-dhaba.com/
5. Indian Oven, Mesa: Another restaurant that specializes in Punjabi and north Indian cuisine. This place also has a sizable bar, a gift shop and banquet hall. You can check out the details at http://www.azindiaoven.com/Home_Page.html