Tech gifts aren't just for the geek anymore. These are some suggestions for tech gifts by retailer Sport Chalet and from a survey they conducted with their customers. Sport Chalet is a full service specialty sporting goods that was founded in 1959 by Norbert Olberz, The company has 52 stores in Arizona, California, Nevada and Utah and an online store.
And their West Coast picks are:
- The new GoPro Hero3+ is the latest offering from the makers of the original action camera. The Hero3+ delivers improved image quality and is equipped with powerful new features geared for versatility and convenience.
- For the stylish fitness fanatic, the Fitbit is a sleek wristband that wirelessly syncs with a phone, tablet or computer. It tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned and sleep cycles, helping athletes achieve fitness goals with ease.
- The high-tech athlete will love the MIO Alpha . It is the world's first strapless, continuous heart rate monitoring sports watch that is accurate at performance speeds. Features of the MIO Alpha include real-time assessment of training intensity, smartphone compatibility and customizable heart rate zones.
- Perfect for multi-sport athletes, runners and water sports enthusiasts, the Garmin Forerunner 10 Watch is an advanced GPS-enabled watch that acts as an all-in-one GPS and data tracker.
- For the iPhone fan, the Olloclip Lens is a handy way to capture high-quality images on the go. The lens includes fisheye, wide-angle and macro lenses in one small, convenient package that easily fits in a pocket.