This Sunday will undoubtedly be a day of both remembrance for some and forgetfulness for others.
Along with an inevitable large amount of food eaten, alcoholic drinks will be had, and plenty of them. In an effort to make your life easier, and hopefully help save a few dollars, below is a short list of five restaurants having drink specials for the Super Bowl.
- Bailey’s Pub & Grill is having $3.50 Bud and Bud Light big beers, along with $2 domestic drafts from 11 p.m. to close, if you are still drinking after the big game.
- Cool Beans Bar & Grill’s specials happen around Happy Hour. Specials include $2 domestic drafts, $5.50 domestic pitchers, $2.50 craft pints and $8 craft pitchers.
- Wild Wing Cafe has a Bloody Mary bar from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Along with this, they are offering $10 Voodoo Buckets, $2.50 Bud and Bud Light drafts and $10 bottomless Mimosas. .
- Irish Times Pub & Restaurant specials include $1 off everything behind the bar, and all domestic buckets are $8 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Urban Bar & Corner Cafe is having $1 off well drinks and drafts from 5-9 p.m. .