Photo courtesy of clipart.com
Are you looking for some healthy but affordable holiday gift ideas? Here are five fun ideas that are quick, easy and unique.
- Buy that fitness buff on your list a subscription to a health magazine. Most are under $15 for a 12-month subscription and they offer motivation, tips and ideas for staying healthy and fit.
- Know someone who is stressed at work? Buy them a supply of Happy Hour Effect, the first health supplement and online resource to help ease work stress and promote work/life balance. It’s $39.99 for a month’s supply, but there is a Black Friday coupon valid until December 15th that you can find on the blog. They will thank you for helping to reduce their work stress!
- We have all read about the benefits of drinking tea. Get that hard-to-shop-for person on your list a tea sampler that includes anti-oxidant rich green tea, relaxing chamomile tea or any other combination of flavors. Tea is sold at almost every retailer including mass merchants, drugstores, specialty stores and, of course, grocery stores for under $5 on up.
- Help enrich your friends’, co-workers’ and family’s minds this year with a gift certificate to a book store. Books provide mental stimulation, relaxation, learning and entertainment and a gift certificate allows your recipient to choose exactly what type of material they want.
- A membership to a health club or gift certificate to a spa or yoga studio is great gift for those who don’t treat themselves to health as frequently as they would like to or as often as they should. Costs range considerably for these types of services so visit the websites of clubs and spas for more information.
The holidays can be a stressful time with all of the financial and time commitments we need to manage. But finding the right gifts for everyone on your list is a lot easier with a little pre-planning and creative thinking when seeking out ideas like those listed above. Even the biggest scrooge on your list is guaranteed to smile if they receive any of them.