- Flora and fauna your thing? Have a look at the flamingo habitat at the Flamingo, the Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens or the huge 117,000 gallon saltwater aquarium at the Silverton. All are completely free and open 24/7.
- Visit one of the free hotel shows, like the Fountains of Bellagio, the Fall of Atlantis at Caesars Palace, the Sirens of TI, circus acts at Circus Circus or the Volcano at the Mirage.
- Fancy some chocolate? Visit M&M World or go to Ethel M Chocolate Factory for their factory tour and Botanical Cactus Garden.
- Sometimes you just only want to watch some TV. CBS Television City Research Center is the right place for this. Here you’ll be able to watch pilots of new TV shows and provide your opinion. If you're lucky, you might get away with a few freebies as well.
- If you want to venture a little further off the main strip, Fremont Street Experience offers a variety of entertainment in the form of daily lightshows and various street performers.
A trail of destruction is left after five state are hit by deadly tornadoes.Latest updates