/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
I want to showcase a store that many of you have heard me talk about before, that store is H&M. The brand itself has been around for a while but just recently they announced that a store would be opening in our very own Avenues Mall. If you’ve been to the mall in the past few months then you have probably seen the huge posters covering their space that say coming soon. And I know that I’ve been checking regularly to make sure I don’t miss any big news about the grand opening. And because this is a fashion blog I have put together five outfits featuring trends for fall from clothing found at H&M to get you excited for the opening.
- The first outfit I created uses a fabric that will be very big this fall. And that’s leather or faux leather. Here I used a skirt with leather siding but really any leather will work. I personally love a great leather jacket and have several faux leather one’s in the back of my closet waiting for the weather to cool down.
- Another great trend that we’ll be seeing a lot of this fall are sheath dresses. These always look so classy and put together so you can bet I will be wearing a few of these this fall much like the outfit I came up
- A trend that will work great in warmer areas like Florida is sheer. It has become a very trendy item to wear these days and this fall is no different.
- On the opposite side of the spectrum is the knits trend that will be great for those of you who live in colder areas. Think of big cable knit sweaters and you’ve got this trend down pat.
- Lastly anything sparkly has been seen a lot on the fall runways and that look is translating to everyday wear. For those of us that love glitter and anything sequins this trend is for you.
So, what trend are you most looking forward to wearing this fall? Whichever one you choose don’t forget to check out the new H&M that will be opening soon because they will have items that will work for any trend.