"Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart" is one of the most apt quotes for describing how we feel about our true loves. When it comes to showing how we care, Valentine's Day has become the occasion to give boxes of pink heart candy and bouquets of flowers tied with red and pink bows. Here's a suggestion for changing the gift game this year: Choose the gift of health with our list of five fabulous Valentine's Day gifts for the one you love:
- Black & Decker Blender: From making healthy smoothies to whipping up juice drinks, a good blender is the perfect gadget for a healthy lifestyle. The Black & Decker brand is great for crushing ice and quickly concocting tasty beverages.
- Body Back Buddy: Anyone who works at a computer or desk knows just how painful and annoying those shoulder knots, neck aches and back pains can become. To the rescue comes this clever device for rubbing away the pain.
- Spongeables Pedi-Scrub Foot Buffer, Citron Eucalyptus and Lavender Tea Tree Oil Aromatherapy: Blissfully scented sponges pamper the soles while the soothing magic of aromatherapy soothes the soul.
- Yoga for Beginners Boxed Set: Do you have a true love who frequently comments, "I wish I had time for yoga classes"? Make that wish come true with the easy-to-follow Yoga for Beginners Boxed Set, featuring three different yoga fitness DVDs.
- Lindt Excellence Extra Dark Chocolate 85% Cocoa: Multiple studies have shown the health benefits of dark chocolate, from reducing your risk of dementia to protecting you against heart disease. And when it comes to the "food is love" theory, nothing spells "love" like the richest of treats: Lindt Excellence Extra Dark Chocolate 85% Cocoa. (Hint: You just might be invited to share with a gift like that!)