Intro: Looking for a few Super Bowl chili recipes for your 2014 Super Bowl party menu? If so, then you've come to the right place. In this article, you'll find five chili recipes for your game day dinner, including some from Jimmy Fallon and one from Paula Deen.
Ideas for Your 2014 Super Bowl Party Menu
You may be looking for the best spicy chili recipe. There's also one of my favorite comfort food recipes, the white bean and chicken chili recipe as well as one that you can make in your Dutch oven.
There's still one more dish to add to your Super Bowl chili recipes list. That's in the video. It's the vegetarian chili recipe in the bunch.
Here are Four of the Five Super Bowl Chili Recipes:
- White Bean and Chicken Chili Recipe is just the party food for those who love a good chicken recipe. A little Jack cheese give this dish some extra flavor.
- Dutch Oven Chili Recipes are for those of you who can't imagine life without your Dutch oven. If you cook out over a pit at all, you'll want to try this Super Bowl chili recipe for sure!
- Paula Deen Chili in a Bisquit Bowl combines bread and chili -- two of my favorite things in one tasty chili recipe!
- Jimmy Fallon's Crock Pot Chili comes to us by way of the Divine Ms. S, Martha Stewart. The big secret ingredient in this is the amber beer. Yum!
- Watch the video at the top of the screen for the 5th chili recipe
Try These Appetizers for Your Super Bowl Menu as Well:
- 5 party appetizer ideas - stuffed mushrooms, deviled eggs, dip
- Serve these 5 cheesy appetizers to turn your party from dull to divine
Don't forget to check out Appetizer cookbooks on Kindle as well.