Fitness is important for everyone. It is a combination of a healthy lifestyle that concentrates on a healthy diet and exercise. The two go hand in hand. Each one of these factors can be worked on individually. When they are combined you’ll see, feel and experience higher results.
There are many tips to stay fir. If you put your mind to it you can train yourself to get on the right track. Once you are there many activities, steps, eating habit changes will become easier and more routine.
Physical tips to stay fit that are easy to do:
- Walk or ride a bicycle to work.
- Join an exercise group or club with friends or neighbors so you won’t tackle it alone.
- Do simple resistance exercises while watching television.
- Talk a walk each evening after dinner.
- Wash your car, cut the grass, rake leaves or do some gardening.
Healthy eating tips to stay fit that will keep you fit and healthier:
- Make your food portions smaller.
- Increase the amount of fiber in your diet.
- Don’t drink whole milk.
- Avoid eating and snacking late in the evening.
- Bake and steam more foods instead of frying them.
- Start each main meal with a salad.
- Don’t go back for seconds.
- Stay clear of buffets and all-you-can-eat restaurants.
- Don’t go grocery shopping when you are hungry.
- Eat fruits for desserts instead of ice cream and cake.
- Never skip breakfast.
Start slowly to change your ways for better health and fitness!
© 2014 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved
Never miss another news or health story again! Subscribe to Beverly Mucha @ Healthy Living Examiner and receive a free notification every time something new is published.
More reading topics from this author: