Fish manioc mush 'pirao de peixe' with pumpkin recipe

A tasty recipe for you here.
A tasty recipe for you here.
Great fish dish for you.

• Profile picture of Michael Thal
    Michael Thal 5 years ago

I love fish, and this recipe sounds delicious. Can't wait to give it a try.

• Paulo Oliveira - Boston Brazilian Food Examiner 5 years ago

Hi Michael. I'm sure that if you try this recipe you'll love it! Thanks for the comment.

• Profile picture of marcos
    marcos 5 years ago

Hello Paulo!

Thanks for the nice recipe! I will try it soon as I am hungry by just looking at this picture I just loved your recipes on this site. Thank you for sharing my friend and keep posting!! :-) Cheers!

• bonifacio egido 5 years ago

what an interesting recipe to cook, wow my first time to taste foreign style of cooking fish, this is different I know and I am pretty sure my friends and my family loves it sooooooooo much, knowing that this is unique and new to us. Very simple and yet very interesting and very delicious and nutritious food to eat. Very god to our health since Filipinos keep on eating meat but ones they tried it they will appreciate it and encourage their friends to cook it for their own. Thank you for sharing this to us again. More power.

• Felipe 5 years ago

my mom always cook this one!

• Felipe 5 years ago

My mom always cooks this one!

• Profile picture of raymond
    raymond 5 years ago

I enjoy eating fish very much and am sure this dish will taste delicious. I love to try new things and thanks for sharing this with me... I will try it out soon.

• Profile picture of raymond
    raymond 5 years ago

I will try out this dish since I enjoy eating fish very much. Thanks for sharing this with me.

• Virginia, SJ Food Examiner 5 years ago

Paulo, I tried leaving a comment ALL day yesterday but it was telling ERROR! Supposedly, I was trying to leave profanity. Lol! So here I am again.

This recipe looks delicious. It is a win-win for me because I love fish, anyway cooked and served. Thank you for always sharing such delicious and exotic recipes with us. And by now you know that I love to cook and eat :)

• Profile picture of raymond
    raymond 5 years ago

I enjoy eating fish and can't wait to try this new dish. I am sure would taste delicious and yummy. Good work and keep it coming.

• Beverly Mucha 5 years ago

Good article!
    Stopping in just to say hello – still have open issues when commenting.
    Winona Cooking Examiner
    Winona Home and Living Examiner

• Tim Ross 5 years ago

This is a delicious new way to make fish for us Americans.. The combination of unusual ingredients is amazing.. Great authentic cuisine..