With Lent underway, there are plenty of options for Friday – or any day – fish dinners in the West Valley. In addition to casual sit-down dining, plenty of fast-food restaurants have introduced new menu items and/or specials just in time for spring.
- On the Culver’s menu, the North Atlantic Cod Filet Sandwich is now joined – for a limited time – by the Northwoods Walleye Sandwich. West Valley Culver’s locations include Surprise, Peoria, Glendale and Avondale.
- In addition to their crispy fish tacos, Del Taco locations are offering beer-battered Alaskan Pollock filet tacos.
- Fish McBites are the newest items on the McDonald’s menu. Introduced this month, these bite-sized pieces of Alaskan Pollock are served with tartar sauce and are available in three sizes. Pair them up with the seasonal, limited-time McCafe Shamrock Shake for a tasty treat.
- The “quick casual” Oscar’s Pier 83 serves up an all-you-can-eat Tilapia Fish ‘n Chips meal for $10.95 daily, except for Friday afternoon and night when a three piece Tilapia Fish ‘n Chips is offered due to limited on-site seating. Oscar’s Pier 83 is located in Glendale.
- Quizno’s is offering a lobster and seafood salad sandwich served with iceberg lettuce.