Online retailer, the Bioware Store, has revealed the first details and images regarding the upcoming Limited Edition Mass Effect N7 Armour Stripe Sneaker. You can check out the pictures, as well as several screens from Mass Effect 3, in the slideshow at the slideshow at the top of this article and the product description from Biowarestore.com below:
Custom designed Mass Effect sneaker by Tweak Footwear. Limited edition of 2,000 pairs produced, exclusively for the BioWare Store.
- This low-top sneaker is a sleek, armor plated mix of shaved suede, perforated leather and glossy mesh.
- Tongue top bears the mark of the Spectre.
- N7 logo on the quarter and heel tab so you can pledge your allegiance.
- Armour stripe running up the heel.
- Paragon and Renegade logos on the sock liners.
This shoe was designed to be unisex—add 1.5 to the sizes shown below for ladies sizes (US sizing only).
Special introductory price only valid for the first week. Order now and save!
The Limited Edition Mass Effect N7 Armour Stripe Sneaker has a manufacturer’s suggested retail price tag of $85.00. The product is slated to come out in North America sometime during the middle to late November.