You are going on a date with your dream guy. You are nervous but so excited. What do you do? Here are some rules when it comes to first dates:
1) Don't talk on your cell phone or text the whole time. First dates are all about getting to know the other person.
2) Don't eat certain foods that don't agree with your stomach. You don't want to make your frist date a memory you want to forget.
3) Don't wear skanky clothing. You may think you are getting his attention but your only luring him in after the date is over. He won't see you as girlfriend material.
4) Don't sleep with him on the first date. He will think your easy and you might not even get a second date. You will end up being his "booty call."
5) Don't talk negative about your ex or anyone else. Guys aren't really into gossip and it will be a big turn off for him.
6) Don't give away too much personal information. He doesen't need to know how many guys you have been with and you don't need to know his.
7) Ask him questions about himself. Show him that you are intrested in getting to know him as a person.
8) Smile a lot and laugh when he makes a joke. Show him that he could relax around you.
9) Compliment him. Don't over do it but let him see your sweet side.
10) Be honest. Don't lie to him about a job you never had just to impress him. He will find out in the long run and then he will feel as if he can't trust you. So be honest when he asks you questions and if he really likes you he will want to be with you.
The key is getting past the first date. Just relax and be confident. Don't be nervous or show him that you are nervous because then you will end up making a food of yourself. Once he asks you out on that second date you know you are good.