First dates could make you nervous. They could especially make you nervous if it is someone new, someone you met at a bar or online. You want it to go smooth and make it to a second date. What do you talk about? Here are questions to ask on a first date:
1) What do you do for work?
2) Where are you from?
3) What are your hobbies?
4) How many siblings do you have?
5) Do you have any pets?
6) How many places have you traveled to?
7) What do you usually do on a Friday or Saturday night?
8) Are you close with your family?
9) Do you have any holiday traditions?
10) What religion are you?
11) What are your future goals or plans?
First dates are like an interview. You are getting to know each other and you want to make it to the second date. Start off causal the last thing you want to do is ask certain questions that will scare the other person away. Don't jump to topics like "How many sex parteners did you have?" or bring up your ex at all. Those questions come later on in the game. Right now you are getting to know each other and seeing what each others personality is like and if all goes well you will move onto the second date and take it from there.