Here’s a great way to celebrate the Fourth of July holiday. The Orlando World Center Marriott is offering a “Stay for Breakfast’’ package starting at $199 per night. The package is bookable through July 3 and is good for stays through July 7. It’s inclusive of complimentary breakfast for two adults and two children and also features:
• Paco’s Taco Stand: July 3-6, 11am - 4pm, fresh made tacos by the Falls Fire Pit
• Poolside Fireworks Show, July 4, at 9pm
• Complimentary Beer & Wine Tasting: July 4-5 at 6pm in front of Solaris
• Night Glow Golf for the family at Hawk’s Landing Golf Club: July 5, 9-11pm
• Marriott Golf Family Festival: July 5, 1-3pm; complimentary golf instruction by Bill Madonna Golf Academy followed by optional 9-holes of golf
• Disney Character ‘Meet & Greet’: Elsa & Batman on July 4, Ariel & Tinker Bell on July 5 and Meirda & Cinderella on July 6
• Live Entertainment Poolside: July 4-6, 12-4pm
• Fun for the Kids: July 3-6, 11am - 6pm at the Falls Pool Sun & Fun deck, including: interactive inflatables, live DJs, extended slide tower hours, Gatorland ‘Meet & Greet,’ carnival games and more.
• Movie Night: The LEGO Movie on July 5 at 8:30pm and Frozen on July 6 at 8:30pm; guests can enjoy a family movie and freshly made popcorn
The Orlando World Center Marriott (www.worldcentermarriott.com) is one of Central Florida’s top resorts – made even better by a recent renovation that includes the Falls Pool Oasis and Icon Slide Tower featuring two, 200-foot winding waterslides and one, 90-foot speed waterslide. There’s also a Splash Zone offering kids a zero entry pool and playground, as well as a Kid’s Activity Zone and Poolside Bar and Grill.
The 2,000-room resort, located just minutes from Orlando’s theme parks,also has the Hawk’s Landing Golf Course and Bill Madonna Golf Academy at Hawk's Landing Golf Club, a full service spa and fitness center, and 10 restaurants and lounges.